Farmway Co-op, Inc. is seeking applicants for the Information Systems Manager position. Responsibilities for this position include:
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual processes such as month-end close, patronage and annual tax reporting compliance
• Manages computer operation scheduling, backups, storage and retrieval functions
• Develops, implements and monitors IT policies, security and controls
• Analyze computer system needs to prioritize projects and capacity
• Plans, develops and budgets for company computer systems
• Create, modify and maintain all software.
• Develops, maintains and tests disaster recovery plans
• Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
Farmway is a profitable company offering competitive wages and excellent
benefits. Farmway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Application deadline is October 10th. To apply, please contact Tammy at 785-738-0794 or send resume to:
Farmway Co-op, Inc.
Human Resource Dept.
PO Box 568
Beloit KS 67420-0568
©2014 KVSV Radio. Powered by Pixel Power Haus.